Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Write, I Speak: Open-Mic Event

Are you hungry?
Do you like getting free stuff?
Do you love listening to great pieces of writing?
Did you know that taking a writing intensive course is now a requirement here at BMCC?

For prizes, raffles, giveaways, delicious food, and to learn more about the Writing Across the Curriculum Progam, please join us on April 17 from 2pm-4pm in the Richard Harris Terrace at the

I Write, I speak

event, brought to you by your Writing Fellows!

Feel free to just come and relax, or join your fellow students at the mic!

Submission Information for open-mic participation:

1.Your favorite piece of writing
2.Three minute time limit (500 words or less)
3.First 30 people to submit will be selected
4.Submissions are needed by April 1, 2008
5.Submit to the BMCC Writing Fellows: thepowerofwriting@gmail.com
6.You will be notified via email if selected

Looking forward to meeting you all!

No comments: